Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Awards and Tags and Randoms



Kel over at Girl In The Glasses and Abby over at Me and My Boys has awarded me with the I Love your Blog award! Thanks Ladies!!
And Abby over at Me and My Boys also gave me the pretty butterfly award! Shes such a giving lady!! 2 Awards at once! How cool is that?!
AND Abby over at Me and My Boys Tagged me too! So now I have to list 6 Random things about me:

Lets see.....I really need a mani and pedi right now, but I don't' fit in the sink anymore.....I guess I don't get one! I am potty training my 24 month old and I want to strangle her! I love mornings when Macy is at school and the twins are in pre-school. I can't wait to see my identical twin nephews at Christmas...Vegas is far away! 2 more......I am NOT done with my Christmas shopping. AND finally.....I am looking at Christmas with a new set of eyes this year......as a new Christian.....I am excited.

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Looks like you have a fun place here.

And I need a pedicure like you wouldn't believe!

I will be back!

Allison said...

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping.

Vegas is great isn't it?

Dee said...

LOL! Good luck with that potty training! :)

Thanks for putting my new button up too.....and I'm following you now! :) Take me somewhere fun!

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats on becoming a new Christian! What a wonderful time of year to celebrate that fact!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Cool awards! Congrats to you!