Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Mayhem~

This may be the craziest week ever!
Any Fantasy Football wives out there? I am so sick of listening to 'points this' and 'points that.'
I love football, don't get me wrong. But geez. The technicality of Fantasy sports is so bothersome! And my husband has been off work for 5 days! Who said that was okay? He is driving me nuts and totally up the wall! I am so Thankful that he is back to work today!
I have some blogging catching up to do!! I have been tagged, gotten an award and won a contest! I have to blog all about it!
I have got a busy busy week so I will try to fit it all in! We are off to dance class........

3 comments:

Abby said...

I too am a Fantasy Football wife! I also like football, but it doesn't take over my life. My husband was in 1 fantasy league and then he and a friend of his decided to start what they call "The Rogue League". Cause 1 fantasy league isn't enough! Oh, and he does fantasy golf too! Can you pick a more boring fantasy sport?

Jamey said...

I don't like foot ball and i am thankful my hubby doesn't do fantasy football! I know monday after a holiday is always busy!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

UUUGGGHHH...I'm so glad my husband isn't into that...yet! :)