Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Don't you hate it when...CONTEST!

Yippee!!!! Shelle over at Blok Thoughts is having another "Don't you hate it when....? contest!!!!

If I had only waiting 1 week......oh well....here it is! You need to go check her out! Read all of the entries and go back on Thursday and vote for ME!!!!

Don't you Hate It When.....

Years ago....Ok....so in 2002 I had a breast reduction! So to commemorate the event my SIL threw me a Bye Bye Boobie Party! It was fabulous. We had boobie cakes! My MIL even went into one of those shops and bought the boobie mold! She made a jello mold out of the boobie mold and put cherries in for the nipples! There were balloons tapes together with nipples 'dotted' on them everywhere and we played boobie bingo! We all wore bobbie whistles and who ever said boobie had to give up the whistle....you get the idea!

All around the house were these little notes~

"If you make a 'boobie' then the host will clean it up"

On the front door it said "Sorry we haven't any 'knockers' please let yourself in"

"The Big Chest of Prizes"

On a pasta dish it said "Please let Kathy know if her noodles are 'sagging' to much!"

A card for me said, " We hope that we have made you feel more 'perky' at your party!"

You get the idea~

So fast forward to 2008. We have 4 children, all girls. I have a desk in house in the basement that holds all of my scrapbook stuff that I have not used since the twins were born in '03. And I have a tiny dresser that holds 'party' pictures from before I had kids and really old junk that should prolly be thrown away. I had a bag in there with pictures from the party, the little notes, boobie memorabilia and some gummy boobies that someone gave me! Well last week I was doing something upstairs and I kept hearing this whistle from downstairs and I couldn't figure it out so down I went to see what the noise was and there was Kaelyn with a whistle around her neck. I walked up to see what it was and where she got it from and next thing I know, she is blowing on a set of BOOBIES!


Don't you hate it when that happens!!!!

(She thought that it is a heart whistle!! She never knew what it really was! And YES I have since cleaned out the drawer!!)

15 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Your bye bye boobies party sounds like a HOOT~ :) I loved reading all of the cute things they posted around the party. And that whistle is hilarious........

Corrine said...

i want a bye bye boobie party!

that picture is so funny!

April said...

My ten year old would DIE...if she found something like that...especially cause she is sooo mortified about having to wear a bra...but my little ones would have taken that to school! I love it!

Leslie said...

Too, too funny! Sounds like the party was a blast too!

Abby said...

HAHAHA!!! That is pretty funny! I also have a penis straw or two somewhere in my house from past parties. Maybe I should get rid of those!

Noob Mommy said...

Hilarious! That's one of the best photos I've seen :)

Just me said...

You have the funniest posts! Too funny! That party sounds like it was fun!

Momisodes said...

LOL! The party sounds awesome :) And that photo is hilarious!

All questionable pre-marriage and baby paraphernalia has been removed from my house.

I think.

MediMonsters said...

So funny!!! She will hate that picture when she gets older. LOL

Mel Fraase said...

Awesome! My daughter found the neighbor's wind-up hopping penis last week. It was left over from a bachelorette party she hosted. Our swift team-up-hide-and-redirect efforts were well orchestrated and avoided any major explanation!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WHAT A FUN PARTY! HOW HYSTERICAL it sounded!
I LOVE THE PICTURE TOO! GOOD TIMES!

Annie said...

Priceless! Great party, too!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That party is genius...if I ever have a close friend in the same situation I will definitely steal that idea!!! lol!

LOL---seriously that whistly is CLASSIC...and it's kinda like that video I posted yesterday where the kids got into the lingerie stash! :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Don't you love the innocence of children?

Jessica
www.MomShots.com

Screaming Meme said...

LOL! You made my day! :) That is great...I could of used some of those boobies you reducted....:) Meme