Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Funny~ He Said, I Said

Got this in an email and it was worth sharing......

He Said, I Said

He said to me . . . I don't know why you wear a bra;
you've got nothing to put in it.
I said to him . . . You wear pants don't you?

He said to me . . ..... Shall we try swapping positions tonight?
I said to him... That's a good idea - you stand by the ironing board while I sit
on the sofa and fart!

He said to me. ... What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you? I said to him . .....Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

He said to me. ..... Why don't women blink during foreplay?
I said to him .. . They don't have time

He said to me. . How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
I said to him .. . We don't know; it has never happened.

He said to me. . Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and Good- looking?
I said to him . . . They already have boyfriends.

I said...What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
He said. . . A widow.

He said to me . .. . Why are married women heavier than single women?
I said to him . . . Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go
to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and
go to the fridge.

8 comments:

Nicole O'Dell said...

I'm wiping the coffee off of my computer screen! LOL

April said...

So true!!!LOL

Tenakim said...

all so true- how astute! If you made those up, you're my idol!

Brooks said...

I wish that I were witty enough to have come up with these...

Kristina P. said...

Ha! I love this! So, so true.

Corrine said...

ok too funny!

The Mom Jen said...

FABULOUS! So true!!

The header probably needs to be shrunk by about 5-10 pixels (wide) can you do that with the program you used?

kel said...

Love those!! oh and love the new profile pic!! so funny!