Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday!


For more TMTT recipes please visit Lisa at Blessed With Grace
I got this recipe from the Ms. Paula Deen

PepperMint Bark

Ingredients
Crushed candy canes, to yield 1 cup
2 pounds white chocolate
Peppermint flavorings, optional
Directions
Place candy canes in a plastic bag and crush into 1/4-inch chunks or smaller. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Combine candy cane chunks with chocolate (add peppermint flavoring at this point if desired.) Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet layered with parchment or waxed paper and place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes or until firm. Remove from cookie sheet and break into pieces (like peanut brittle.)

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I made this last year! It was a big hit!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Yeah! I was just telling my mom, last night, that I would like to make something like this. Now, I have the recipe!!!! Thanks for sharing. Don't forget about the TMTT giveaway, next week. I don't want you to miss out.