Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wordless~Wordful~Wayback~Whatever~WEDNESDAY



Look at my big 5 year olds!!! This was taken after a Nacho Fiesta Dinner! They wanted mexican food for their Birthday dinner, so we decided to make it fun for them to eat! I don't recommend this.....its real messy! For Birthday dinner nights I always get the little cakes so there are not any leftovers and we let the girls cut them by themselves and they thought they were so grown up! You know, because the are 5 now! Aren't they just the cutest little monsters ever!?!?!!!!

10 comments:

kel said...

Look at those pretty girls!! what a great shot!

Nicole O'Dell said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Leslie said...

What cuties! Darling picture. Enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

How precious they are! And I love that picture of the two of them.
I just read 11 of your posts! I loved them all! I liked the mom song and the jokes! TOO FUNNY! Thanks for sharing the girls birthday with us! Lucky you!
I bet your Christmas was magical!

MOMMY-MOMO said...

i love how they are hugging each other. You can tell they are buds! so cute!!!

April said...

Cutie Pies!!! Merry Christmas!

April said...

Cutie Pies!!! Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

Awww! They are adorable!!!

Leslie said...

When you are back from blogcation, stop by my blog. I've got an award for you (12/28 post).

Live.Love.Eat said...

I think that's adorable to let them have their own little cakes!!! They're cuties!