Monday, December 29, 2008

M.I.A.


Okay Folks....I have been MIA for a few days and I have been NOT goofing off. We have had lots of stuff going on and I am sure most of you have too. I have several things to catch up on...starting with the 371 posts I have waiting for me in my Google Reader!!!! So here I sit at my messy (not clean like this one) computer desk and read all about your lives! I love diving into someone elses' lives and realizing that we may be worlds apart but we are going through the same stuff or have been there and can offer advice or will be there and kinda know what to expect in the future! Thanks to my 'Bloggy Friends'!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, it's a busy time of the year. Enjoy escaping for a while and reading up on everyone else's lives. It's fun, isn't it? :)

April said...

I completely understand...I've been MIA also. I can't wait to get caught up with all my bloggy friends.

MOMMY-MOMO said...

I too am trying to catch up on all my favy blogs! what a hectic week...

Heather of the EO said...

When Christmas kept me away from the computer, I thought 183 unread posts was way too many!!! Oh my, you do have tons to catch up on. I just had to do the "mark all as read" thing cause I got all overwhelmed. I love the way we get to know people who would have been strangers through the blog world too. It's the best!

Nicole O'Dell said...

I KWYM! Sometimes, when I think I'm going ot miss a day of checking in on blogs, I realize that it will just take much longer the next day because I can't bring myself to skip posts...I'm too nosy. :)