Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wordless Wednesday!



This 'note', along with a rock (it was sparkly) is what our oldest daughter gave her Daddy for his Birthday last weekend. Why its on a napkin, I have no idea, but it makes it even sweeter!

"Thanks for entertaining me through all my previous life, and supporting me through the roughest and most calmest oceans, seas, deserts, and times in my wonderful life all because of you!! -Macy"

I am not sure how rough her short life has been thus far, but apparently Daddy has always been there for her and she is grateful....

I am sure that it has been all of the chores that I make her do! I am a mean and hateful mother! HEHEHEHE

6 comments:

Abby said...

That made me laugh! Quite the drama queen you have on your hands!

Dee said...

LOL! That is SOOO cute!!

Shannon said...

Awwww... sweet!

Jo-Jo said...

How wonderfully sweet!

T said...

I bet that just melted daddy's heart!! That is so sweet!!

kel said...

Ha! That kid is DEEP! I love how dramatic it is.. I bet daddy was so proud! adorable!