Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday


BBQ Cupcakes

Uh? what did you say, BBQ Cupcakes? YEP and they are to die for!
I found this recipe months ago on Rocks in My Dryer. Please check out Lisa over at Blessed With Grace. She has all of the TMTT recipes.....yummy.yummy
This is a great party food!


Ingredients
1 lb ground beef, cooked
1 cup bbq sauce or sloppy joe sauce, whichever you prefer
1 can of LAYERED refrigerated biscuits
About 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese


Directions
Cook beef, drain, mix with bbq sauce. Set aside.
Carefully pull apart layers of biscuits.

****If you want to make BIG ones then use a regular size muffin pan
****If you want to make bite size ones, then use a mini muffin pan

Roll out layers of biscuits with a rolling pin
Spray the insides of a muffin pan.
Insert one flattened biscuit into each cup
In each little biscuit cup, spoon in beef mixtureAfterwards, sprinkle cheese on top.....the more cheese the better!
Bake in a 350 oven for 8-12 minutes, take it out, and then you just tell me these aren't the cutest little things you've ever seen

9 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Those look Yummy!

Hugs,

Allison said...

Anything with cheese is to die for in my book! These definately tempt my tummy!

Momzoo said...

Those look good, my kids would love them.

The Blonde Duck said...

These look beyond tasty. I love them. I bow down to you as creator of the meat cupcake.

Jamey said...

I have also done these with spagetti sauce & beef & Mozzarela cheese in the biscuts!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

I have seen this recipe before, maybe at Rocks, also. Now, I really have to make them!!! Thanks for the reminder about the recipe. Glad you keep coming back for TMTT.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

THESE ARE TO DIE FOR! I made them YEARS ago and lost the recipe! THANK YOU for posting this!

pixie said...

My mouth is watering!

Shannon said...

I'm pretty sure I've seen these before... but have not tried them. But I will this week. I feel like I've been making the same things over and over and over for dinner... need some new recipes!