Monday, September 22, 2008

A little bit about myself and my girls~

So I 'borrowed' this little Meme from my fellow blogger,
Shannon
. Thanks!



First you are to post a picture of yourself and kids




2nd you answer the questions below~


1. How many children do you have? I have four daughters.

2. What are their ages? Macy-9, Emma-4, Kaelyn-4 and Sophie-almost 2

3. What time of day do you start your day? Anywhere between 6:30 and 7:00 ...I get up Macy and she's off to catch the bus at 7:25, unless its Tuesday or Thursday...the twins have pre-school and I drive them all in by 8am.

4. What do you eat for breakfast? Me? Nothing. Macy gets breakfast at school everyday. Emma could eat an egg sandwich every morning, Kaelyn likes cereal and Sophie will eat what is put in front of her.....lucky me!

5. Do your kids watch TV? Yes...but not an overload.....I do try to limit it, but there are some days that I am just exhausted from running the entire day before and then working the night before and I am too tired to argue....I know....its bad!


6. What are your kids' favorite activities? Macy loves school! She also is in the Choir, takes guitar lessons, plays softball and is in DI. Emma and Kaelyn are taking dance class and love pre-school. Sophie just hangs with me! We also go to MOPS every other Friday, and the 3 younger ones love hanging out and doing crafts there.

7. Do you get a break during the day? Uh, NO! The twins have pre-school on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but its only for 3 hours and I still have Sophie. Its nearly impossible to accomplish anything in that time....

8. How do you end your day? Work. I work 4 nights a week for 6 hours. I do not know how I function on a daily basis.....something is going to have to start to give...

9. What is your best parenting advice or tip? Listen to your kids......

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad you played along... its always nice to learn more about my bloggy friends! :)

Angie and Mike said...

hey, at least you are done having kids and are on your way to more and more autonomy. Once Sophie is a few years older she'll be in school too! Me, I'll be fourty before I can get anything done for myself. If I have all 7 haha I'll be more like 43, ouch. seriously, pray for me.