Saturday, March 21, 2009

cars

So my 2 yr old is in love with the movie Cars (2 weeks ago it was Annie). Now everything she talks about is 'Racing Cars', thats what she calls it. I love that I have all girls and that they are not all girly. It helps that they are ALL SO DIFFERENT. Who would of thought that my girls would love sports and dance and karate and HSM and baby dolls and legos and barbie dolls and gardening! They all just grew up on me this winter. What happened to all my little babies......

4 comments:

Amy said...

My "Not so lil' girl" anymore :( neve rliked babydolls etc, always boy stuff. However she does and always danced and now loves make-up, music, and perfume! Unfortunatley jewelrey too lol

susette said...

I'm coming over from Blog Stalkers Unite, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight I believe. I am ahead for now but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere and I would so, so, appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspopt.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥

kborgmeyer said...

I love that Sophie! She is just the sweetest girl! Ella loves cars too, so do I! We watch it pretty regularly in our house.

Aubrey said...

They grow up too fast!

My 2 year old LOVES Cars. It's been about 8 months now and I've had my fill. Believe me. I wish he would move on to something else! LOL