Saturday, October 4, 2008

Grandparents Day and Busy Talking....

So after a crazy Friday spent at MOPS in the morning and visiting with my out of town SIL and her husband and her cute little twin boys in the afternoon, I made it home and just about crashed. I was in bed but not asleep at 7:48 pm. I am somewhat feeling rested, but now I have another crazy day today....flea market this morning, Macy's school's Fall Festival, where Macy is working at the face painting booth! We are going to Church tonight and then BBQing.......

I wanted to post these pictures of Grandparents Day at Preschool. The kids showed Grammie and Pop around their classrooms and then they had donuts and bottled water! I am still waiting on Macy's Grandparents Day pictures to post them too......waiting.....waiting....


Emma with Grammie and Pop


Kaelyn with Grammie and Pop



Emma and her teacher Ms Julie


Kaelyn and her teacher Ms. June