Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun Fact Friday

Fun Fact Friday!

I got this in an e-mail and thought it would be fun to use here!

Three jobs I have had
1. MOM
2. waitress
3. Eligibility Analyst

Three movies I would watch over and over
1. The Notebook
2.
3.

Three places I have lived*
1. St Louis
2. Livermore, CA
3. Okinawa, Japan

Three shows that I watch
1. The Office
2. Lost
3. The Bold and the Beautiful

*Three places I have been
1. Chicago
2. FLorida
3. Yosemite

My favorite foods
1. Italian
2. shrimp
3. honey bbq boneless wings

Three places I'd rather be right now
1. in bed
2. sleeping
3. and dreaming

Three things I am looking forward to this year
1. Sophie's 2nd B-day
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas

3 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

I want to be in bed too!

Jamey said...

love the Note book too! ( My Hubby Likes it too!)

Shannon said...

Oh, I love The Office and Lost, too... and Italian food, YUM!