Monday, July 7, 2008

iDK iF i TREWLy AM!!!

I often wonder how I ended up where I am today...
I have endured a crazy life of loneliness, happiness, love, confusion, abuse, abandonment, etc. I have struggled with how I have been fortunate in this life to be finally surrounded with friends and family that love me for who I am and not for who they wanted me to be. I always thought that life had dealt me a bad hand of cards, but now I see that God was just teaching me how to become the person that I am today. I have been blessed with a husband that loves me unconditionally and 4 beautiful children that challenge me everyday, but they also bring more joy, happiness and love then I could have ever imagined for myself! I think that the choices that I have made in my life have made me that strong woman that I always wanted to be and looked up to. I think that my job in life is now to instill those ideals in my girls so that they will also grow up to be challenged in life and beautiful , strong women from the inside out.

0 comments: