Monday, August 18, 2008


So we made brownies with strawberries and chocolate over the weekend......Emma said to me last week, "Mom, when are you going to make those brownies with strawberries and choclate?" I really had to think about it, because I have not made them in months...."What made you think about them Emma?" "I think about them every night before I go to bed." If you know Emma then you know that she is obsessed with food. I mean totally obsessed. Morning, noon and night that is all that is on her mind. Well she has also taking up singing in the mirror, but thats for another day. So daddy was under the weather this weekend and we made the brownies with strawberries and chocolate for him, and Emma too. Here are the girls licking the beaters! I made them take off their shirts for fear of having to do extra laundry!! Sophie was napping and Macy had her nose in a book, respectfully.

0 comments: