Friday, January 23, 2009

Question of the Day?!?

So I am full of questions today, but the big one is............da da ta da?

Why does everything have to be harder then it looks/seems?

You know when you volunteer for something only to find out that you have just adopted a new 'baby' and you are totally in charge and you only wanted to help out a little bit?!
YEP! I am stressed about this new 'baby' and I.am.stressed. Did I say that already?
So I should be working on my new 'baby' but since its stressing me out I am blocking it out. Thats bad too.
What do I do???
PS. Shannon! Thanks for the little plug about the jewelry that you won from my giveaway!

I am thinking about opening an Etsy shop..(so then I will have more things to do!)
Any Etsy shop owners have any tips of the trade that I should know ahead of time?

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I like to buy from Esty a lot! That's all I got.

T said...

Ok...relax....breathe....now go ATTACK that "baby"....lol...just kidding hope you get through it soon!

Michelle said...

I can't imagine that you thought for a second you were bored! Go take care of that BABY!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Sadly, I have no advice nor crafty skills to offer you. I can say that we are back in your following, though. When our blog was re-designed, everything went a bit crazy. But now we are back. Back in your side-bar. Where we should be.

Did you miss us? :)

-Francesca

Mel Fraase said...

Yes, I've adopted many "babies" that way, I feel like I have an "ask Mel, she'll do it" sign on me somewhere.
I'm considering Etsy, too. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say.

Shannon said...

I have no Etsy advice to give you... but I think you should do it! I think Etsy is a great idea... showcasing homemade wares is very cool. I think you would have a great success... I'd buy from ya!

My sister makes jewelry, too... bracelets and earrings. I've told her she should start her own Etsy shop... so we'll see if she takes the plunge!

Hohni said...

I was a HUGE Lost fan for the first two seasons, now it's just gotten to be too much....I sure do miss seeing Sawyer though :) That man is H.O.T.!!@!