Monday, April 6, 2009

breakfast anyone?

So I am quietly sitting at my computer this morning and hear the little chitter chatter of Kaelyn. Macy is off to school, Emma and Sophie are still sleeping and I am of course on FaceBook.....I hear Kae getting plates down, I said, "Not today, lets use paper plates." Then out of the corner of my eye, I see her get the chair and get down the loaf of bread from on top of the fridge. I must have then tuned her out and was doing my own thing....then it started snowing, everyone else woke up and I headed into the kitchen to put some cereal on the table for breakfast. But I think that Kaelyn had a different breakfast in mind. Here is what she was doing this morning while I was FaceBooking.......

SO the eggs are for each sandwich. The cheese is still in the wrapper, because she "did not want to mess it up" and everyone got a napkin, the bowl is for mixing the eggs and the knife was for the mayo that she forgot to get out. Geez, she remembered everything else, forgetting the mayo is no big deal......So I made egg sandwiches for breakfast, how could I not??!?!?!?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

awwww how sweet is that! and egg sandwhiches sound really good right now

Matt said...

That is so cute! Very organized and knows what she wants!!

Kristina P. said...

She's a smartie!

T said...

That is one heck of way to make sure you get what you want for breakfast!! Too cute!

Jess said...

That is just so sweet!

Unknown said...

If only she could cook herself.

Shannon said...

I guess she wanted you to get the hint, huh!

Aubrey said...

So sweet! I'm glad you got the hint! LOL No cereal that morning!

Leslie said...

What a good little helper she is!! Very cute.

Thanks for stopping by and entering my first giveaway!

Hohni said...

How perfect!!!
Come on Ma!! Get off the 'puter!!!